How do I write a fantastic CV?
Harriet Webster CV & Interview Tips
So you are thinking of moving jobs...
You've found your ideal role & now you need to have a smashing CV to submit as part of your application. There are numerous ways to write a CV - here are our top 5 points to get you started:
- try to keep it between 2-5 pages long - length is important
- simple format, plain text, written in Word - a lot easier to read!
- tailor your CV depending on the job you are applying for to demonstrate relevant skills
- succinct - extremely important to keep to the point & highlight your experience without waffling
- include contact info so we can get in touch & secure an interview!!
To help you more, we have put together some details on writing your killer CV, click here to read further.