Birmingham, West Midlands
20 days ago
Analyst - Epicor / ERP Support
- We are looking for someone to provide Epicor (or similar ERP) support and work closely with the team to upskill and share knowledge.
- A distribution company - stocking and distributing products from Europe's leading manufacturers.
- Provide front end application support to Epicor
- Understand and monitor data flows
- Create reports based on findings and ensure documentation is accurate
- Process creation and analysis - understanding change and minimising risk / impact to the business
- Working closely with the team to share knowledge, upskill staff and develop internal capabilities
- Stakeholder engagement - managing expectations, working collaboratively, understanding needs/wants
- In depth knowledge of Epicor (or similar ERP) - application support
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Effective stakeholder management
- Positive and collaborative approach to work
- Experience of developing skills within an established team
Please evidence the above on your CV to be considered for the opportunity.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent role.