21 days ago
- To provide quality 2nd and 3rd line support for various applications across Group
- To identify areas for improvement as well as diagnosis and resolution of system based issues
- A successful, fast paced FTSE 250 company within the retail sector
- To provide tier 2 & 3 level application support
- Examine, evaluate and document current systems using standard methods across various businesses, departments and sales channels
- Identify system requirements / improvement opportunities
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Collaborate with the broader IT team and developers on new systems, changes and issues
- Help validate change through testing
- Help train users on the new operation of systems and provide support
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role – 2nd / 3rd line application / system support
- Working knowledge of Enterprise business software applications, such as MS Dynamics AX
- Familiarity with databases – MS SQL
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to problem solve, analyse issues and explain technical details easily
- There may be out of hours support required as well as travel between sites, so a driving licence is essential
Competitive salary, overtime pay/time in lieu, bonus scheme and benefits on offer.
Based in Wakefield.
Please contact Harriet to discuss this role.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent opportunity.