Harrogate, North Yorkshire
bonus and benefits
27 days ago
Application Support Analyst - 3rd Line
- To provide efficient and effective 3rd line application support
- To lead the support and development of eCommerce / online applications
- To take ownership of supporting the websites
- Provide efficient and effective 3rd line application support to agreed Service Levels, effectively managing incidents, requests, problems and changes
- Manage the successful planning, implementation and maintenance of online services as required - to include patching and configuration, whilst ensuring security and continuous improvement
- Understand the online services provided by IT, how the business and customers use these services, and how they are underpinned by the applications
- Manage supplier relationships, monitor service levels, providing a point of escalation when required
- Work with the IT Change team in a technical lead role, providing application subject matter expertise to support solution design, development and implementation
- Experience of working in an IT support role at 3rd line managing IT incidents, requests, problems and changes in line with industry best practices
- Experience of supporting eCommerce platforms such as Magento (or similar)
- Experience working with online technologies such as RedHat Linux (or similar)
- A good understanding of web technologies - HTML / CSS / PHP
- Excellent communication and ability to listen
- Collaborative approach to work with the ability to build effective stakeholder relationships
- A well-respected family business, based in Harrogate
An attractive salary, bonus and benefits package on offer including pension, holiday allowance, free onsite parking, and free food/drinks throughout the working day.
Please contact Harriet to discuss the opportunity.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent role.