Selby, North Yorkshire
3 months ago
Application Support Analyst
- To own and lead the support of business critical applications within the live environment and effectively deliver change across systems, tools and apps.
- A utilities company which is focused on changing the way energy is generated and supplied to create a more sustainable environment.
- Provide high quality applications support - 2nd/3rd line
- Deliver system availability and functionality within given SLAs
- Analyse problems, conduct root cause analysis and identify tactical solutions
- Deliver effective resolutions using shared knowledge and 3rd party support
- Understand and deliver the technical governance for system changes
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, suppliers and stakeholders to ensure quality support
- Previous experience of providing application support - 2nd / 3rd line
- Ability to manage the resolution of support issues
- Undertake trend analysis and put fixes in place to prevent future problems
- Work within the team to provide technical guidance and advice to stakeholders
- Keen problem solver, both technical and non-technical
- Excellent communication skills enabling interaction with all levels of the business
- Conscientious, proactive and adaptable with the ability to prioritise
Offering an attractive salary, annual bonus and benefits including 25 days holiday, generous pension scheme and onsite parking.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.