Harrogate, North Yorkshire
19 days ago
Application Support Analyst - 3rd Line Support - Fixed Term (Maternity Cover)
- Do you have experience of ensuring applications are used to the best effect?
- Would you like to join a close knit team and make an immediate impact?
- Would you describe yourself as customer focused, enthusiastic and keen to deliver?
If so, I'd like to hear from you…
I am looking to appoint an Application Support Analyst with 3rd line support experience to join a company in Harrogate, on a fixed term contract for 16 months (maternity cover).
The role requires someone conscientious, proactive and adaptable - you would be working in a collaborative and supportive team and liaising with various business areas so outstanding communication skills are imperative.
What does the job of Application Support Analyst - 3rd Line Support entail?
- Providing high quality, 3rd line applications support
- Effectively supporting incidents, requests, problems and changes through the use of the IT service management system
- Support the successful implementation, maintenance (including patching) and ongoing development of applications
- Work in partnership with the business to develop a culture of ownership, engagement and openness
- Work closely with suppliers to provide effective support
- Promote the effective use of business systems, and encourage users to make best use of available functionality
- Act as an escalation point for the Service Desk, 1st Line and 2nd Line
Key skills required:
- Significant experience of providing 3rd line application support
- Demonstrable skills around managing incidents, requests, problems and changes
- Mentoring and training of team members using various techniques
- Familiar with ITIL standards
- Any experience with Dynamics AX is highly desirable
This role is a fixed term contract for 16 months - offering a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package, including holiday allowance, pension, onsite parking and free food!
Please contact Harriet for more information.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.