Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
9 months ago
- Are you interested in transforming key systems to better suit an organisation?
- Are you an enthusiastic and proactive Business Analyst?
- Would you describe yourself as a 'go getter', friendly and communicative?
If so, this may be the role for you.
I'm working closely with a fun business in Harrogate centre, who are keen to secure a passionate Business Analyst on a permanent basis. It is a fab opportunity to get stuck in and add value to ensure an even better service is provided.
The role would suit someone who thrives in a team environment, someone who enjoys doing things a bit differently and has an open minded approach.
Your responsibilities as the Business Analyst would include:
- Working closely with key stakeholders to get a true understanding of the business
- Collaboratively working with your team to deliver successful projects, including transforming systems
- Comfortably bridge the gap between the business and IT - having the ability to tailor your communication style to suit your audience
- Confident deciding on the method for projects - Agile / Waterfall
What do we want to see on your Business Analysis CV?
- Significant business analysis experience, including evidence of where you have made a difference
- Waterfall and Agile methods
- Your approach - what makes you stand out as a Business Analyst?
- Investigative and questioning skills
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Bringing fun and interesting ideas to the table
- Data experience is beneficial
If you are interested in joining a company with wonderful values at the core of everything they do, please submit your CV for consideration! Contact Harriet to discuss.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, bonus and generous benefits package, including holiday allowance, flexitime and pension.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.