Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
18 days ago
- Would you be interested in joining a professional services organisation who put their people first?
- Do you consider yourself a team player?
- Would you thrive in a fast paced environment with lots of varied projects from infrastructure to business change and strategy?
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, people focused Business Analyst on a permanent basis in Sheffield.
As the Business Analyst, you will support the IT department, taking ownership and responsibility for requirements management, understanding capabilities and constructing process models.
The role is ideal for someone who enjoys interacting with the business - therefore the softer skills are just as important as the technical knowhow.
- Working as part of the team, you would provide business analysis for a range of projects including infrastructure, strategy, business change, GDPR
- Gather requirements effectively
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, both internal and external
- Facilitate workshops
- Allocate resource and ensure projects have the relevant skills
- Solid business analysis experience
- Exposure to both Waterfall and Agile methods
- Experience of modelling business process, ideally BPMN / UML
- Confident stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A strong team player with passion and enthusiasm
- Flexible, open minded and positive
If you thrive in a close knit team, enjoy working on a variety of projects and are ready to develop your business analysis skill set further, this could be the ideal role for you.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent opportunity.