Selby, North Yorkshire
about 1 month ago
- A pivotal role within the business analysis function, focusing on facilitating business change, acting as a conduit between IT and the business and effectively investigating requirements, problems and solutions.
- Work closely with IT and the business to investigate and gather requirements, problems and opportunities, looking for improvements and solutions
- Manage stakeholders at all levels, build rapport and ensure requirements are fully understood
- Implement stakeholder engagement and communication plans to develop relationships
- Lead analysis activities on change and projects
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Document changes based on requests, and ensure documentation is accurate
- Contribute to the promotion of the Business Analysis function in the wider business
Skills to be evidenced on the CV
- Demonstrable business analysis experience - end to end - for IT and Business Change projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Confidence to interact and influence with a wide range of people
- Ability to elicit and understand stakeholder requirements and motivations
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Understanding of UML and BPMN
- Ability to absorb business and IT information effectively
- A utilities company which is passionate about changing the way energy is generated and supplied to create a more sustainable environment.
This opportunity would suit someone who is resilient, communicative and willing to learn - there are numerous exciting projects to be involved in, so if you are ready for the challenge, get in touch!
Attractive salary on offer, bonus and benefits including 25 days holiday, free onsite parking and generous pension.
Commutable from Leeds, York, Hull, Doncaster, Harrogate, Wakefield, Sheffield, Yorkshire.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this perm role.