Attractive, bonus and benefits package
about 1 month ago
- An integral role within the business analysis function, focusing on changes to Systems, Interfaces, and Reports driven from business needs and requirements
- Sitting in the IT department, you will act as a conduit between IT and the business, getting involved across the full lifecycle
- Work closely with IT, the wider business and business improvement to understand, investigate and gather requirements
- Facilitate process and system reengineering to be less complicated and easier to maintain/manage
- Contribute to the development of skills, awareness and capability of the business analysis function
- Create accurate documentation and provide appropriate associated analysis artefacts
- Contribute to the RAID log for key decisions and Issues/assumptions/risks
- Challenge the software and solution designs, ensuring that they are aligned to the project/business
- Strive for continuous improvement, identifying areas of weakness and problem solving
- Implement effective stakeholder engagement and communication plans to develop relationships, at all levels
- Significant business analysis experience, with an appreciate for change and process
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - working in partnership
- Ability to quickly understand current applications and systems and how they interact
- Strong decision making and influencing skills, across both technical and non-technical ideas
- Familiarity across Waterfall, Iterative and Agile methods
- Excellent communication and listening skills, at all levels and various skills
- Ability to create documentation, efficiently and accurately
- Good time management with the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple demands
- A forward thinking utilities company
The role would suit someone with a passion for business analysis, with strong negotiation and communication skills. Working collaboratively, you will be able to get involved with numerous projects and add value from the outset.
Attractive salary, bonus scheme and benefits package on offer, including flexible working, 25 days holiday plus your birthday off, health, pension - to name just a few!
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.