Selby, North Yorkshire
Excellent Salary + Bonus + Benefits
3 months ago
- Do you feel confident sitting between IT and the Business?
- Do you enjoy working in a collaborative and innovative team?
- Would you describe yourself as analytical and results focused?
If so, this could be the job for you.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Business Analyst to join a company in Selby - permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary, bonus and benefits, including 25 days holiday, free onsite parking, pension scheme.
As the Business Analyst, you would act as an internal consultant, scoping IT change projects to facilitate business change.
Sitting between the business and IT, you would investigate and shape business problems, evaluate options for resolution and translate proposals for both business and functional requirements.
- Investigating operational requirements, problems or opportunities
- Seeking business solutions and improvements and working with stakeholders to define and manage requirements
- Leading analysis activities on change projects
- Analysing business processes, and evaluating change factors
- Supporting the business to review priority change projects
- Previous business analysis experience
- Proven analytical and problem solving ability
- Stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience of BPMN
Commutable from Leeds, York, Harrogate, Hull, Doncaster, Sheffield, Yorkshire.
Please contact Harriet for further information.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.