Competitive, plus bonus and benefits
about 1 month ago
Business Improvement Coordinator - IT & Change
- To drive improvements and change in the business based on strategic and departmental goals
- To engage the business in developing a continuous improvement culture
- To empower people to undertake root cause analysis and take action
- A forward thinking utilities company who are focused on delivering an excellent service and looking after their people
- Carry out a variety of analysis activities including process mapping, Customer Journey Mapping, Impact Assessments, and Root Cause Analysis
- Recommend changes and improvements, explain the costs and benefits of your recommendations and then measure the results
- Bring the different business/customer touchpoints together to identify issues and problems
- Identify where business readiness activities are required, produce learning guides, briefings, and work with the relevant stakeholders to do so
- Work closely with the teams to understand operational issues and support them in problem solving
- Work with IT & Change team to specify business and customer requirements and act as facilitator to deliver small change
- Support Project Managers in identifying deliverables and change to process
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence to engage key stakeholders at all levels
- Comfortable presenting findings and improvements to different audiences
The role would suit someone who is energetic, inquisitive and focused - it is a great opportunity to work collaboratively and make a difference through review, change and improvement.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment company for this permanent role.
Business Improvement Coordinator/Business Improvement Analyst/Process Improvement/Lean