Attractive, plus benefits
6 days ago
Business Systems Analyst
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of IT Delivery, you will:
- Understand business needs and strategy to support the development of business requirements and process change
- Support the development and implementation of new and enhanced systems and have particular focus on ensuring that these systems continue to meet business need and that users are able to effectively use them to deliver their intended business value
- Gather business requirements, work collaboratively with technical team members, coordinate User Acceptance Testing and often provide end user support
- Lead the analyses, mapping and communication of current and future state business processes
- Capture detailed requirements based on business needs, translate them into system specifications which typically include functional, non-functional, user interface, reports and external interface specifications
- Produce Business Requirement Documentation and support the creation of the Functional Design Documentation
- A successful, fast paced FTSE 250 company within the retail sector
- Demonstrable business systems analysis, ideally with a software delivery background or understanding of software build/development
- Experience gathering and prioritising requirements whilst managing conflicting demands
- Excellent communicator with the ability to effectively engage, influence and challenge stakeholders
- Comfortable working closely and effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience of working on projects and with the full system development lifecycle
- Confident ability to present clean, organised and thorough information
- Experience of System Integration, Middleware and Interface Specifications
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business functional point of view, tailoring communication style accordingly
This opportunity will suit someone who is dynamic, energetic and thrives in a busy environment.
If you would like to work in a fast paced company within a small team where you can really make a difference, please get in touch.
Attractive salary on offer, plus benefits package, including 'flex your day'.
Contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.