Attractive, plus bonus and benefits
about 2 months ago
Change Manager - (flexible/home working available)
- The focus of the Change Manager role will be to immerse yourself into the business and drive through transformational change.
- A market leading professional services organisation who put their people first, it's a great time to get involved and make a difference as they head into the second half of their five year transformational change programme.
- Act as the bridge between projects and business operations
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships and communications with key stakeholders
- Ensure business readiness
- Improve client experience
- Propose new ways of working and design solutions
- Support development of overall benefits case
- Identify likely level of change across people/process/technology
- Carry out impact analysis
- Create change implementation plan
- Deliver projects into operational use
- Focus on sustainability and delivery of benefits
- Solid experience in a similar Change role
- Proven experience working with and engaging senior stakeholders
- Bringing teams on board with change programmes
- Understanding the business impact of proposed changes
- Able to make key decisions
- Initiate new ways of working
- Resilient, positive, collaborative and able to drive action
- Confident communicator at all levels
This is a fantastic time to join this organisation as they appreciate that Change and Project Managers each have their part to play. If you love Change, this could be the role for you.
Attractive salary on offer, plus bonus and benefits including flexible/home working, pension, 25 days holiday which increases with length of service and a few others!
Please get in touch to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for the perm opportunity.