Sheffield, South Yorkshire
bonus and benefits
3 months ago
Data Insight and Analytics Manager - Lean Six Sigma
- To build context about what the business needs and to positively contribute to the strategy
- To provide subject matter expertise on the collection of data to develop intelligent insight
- To be accountable for continuous improvement in the way insight and knowledge is drawn from available data
- A forward thinking professional services, aiming to be the market leader
- Support the development and championing of a single approach to the exploitation of data assets
- Develop and deliver the firm-wide data strategy
- Enable continuous improvement to aid client recruitment, retention and increase revenue
- Work across the whole organisation to obtain insight to provide analysis and recommendations for change
- Become the expert in the area of data-driven insight and making decisions to support the future vision
- Process improvement experience
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- Excellent analytical skills, with attention to detail and a focus on delivering results
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to manage and meet tight deadlines
- Evidence of drawing insight from data to inspire change
- Ability to 'get to know' the business and deliver what is needed
- Collaborative, adaptable and communicative, with a passion for solving problems
Offering an attractive salary, bonus and benefits package, including the opportunity to have flexible / remote working.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.