Attractive salary plus bonus and benefits
about 1 month ago
Development Team Lead - .NET
- A technical role, with detailed involvement and hands-on coding work. You will be responsible for the underlying architecture and design of the software solution, as well as for overseeing the quality and consistency of the work being done by the other developers
- You will provide technical leadership and day to day line management for a small development team, whilst managing concurrent projects
- A forward thinking utilities company who are focused on delivering an excellent service and looking after their people
- To be a leading authority within the department on the design and development of robust, scalable, fit for purpose software architectures, utilising best practise techniques
- A key contributor in the implementation of the IT architectural road map
- Maintain product quality from end-to-end, ensuring quality through the coding standards and processes
- Day to day line management of the team including delegation and prioritisation of work
- Provide leadership within one or more projects for small teams of developers to work collaboratively within cross functional project teams to ensure projects meet delivery expectations of time and quality
- Provide mentorship and informal training to more junior staff in the team
- To ensure written code meets governance guidelines set out for the department
- The Microsoft full-stack environment with exposure to enterprise platform development techniques
- The Software Development Lifecycle and structured change management
- Business and Enterprise architecture best practices (eg TOGAF)
- Agile and Waterfall methods
- Excellent communicator, listener and facilitator with ability to present technical data to non-technical colleagues
- Experience in leading technical teams, and providing mentoring
A great opportunity to work on Greenfield projects, providing technical expertise and being accountable for a team. It would suit someone who is collaborative, approachable and enthusiastic.
Attractive salary on offer, along with bonus and benefits package, including flexible/home working.
Please contact Harriet to discuss the role.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.