Sheffield, South Yorkshire
26 days ago
Enterprise Portfolio Analyst - PMO - Change Management
- To define, collate, analyse and evalute MI relating to the business change portfolio, highlighting challenges and opportunities as well as identifying trends which will enable the Enterprise Portfolio Office (EPO) to function effectively.
- A professional services organisation who put their people first.
- Produce enterprise portfolio management information, ensuring it is an accurate reflection of the current state of the enterprise portfolio
- Identify new, and assess existing risks, issues and opportunities at both a project and portfolio level, to enable the translation of the right information into Executive level reports
- Work directly with project stakeholders to gather, organise and analyse financial data to determine, actual and forecast performance of each project against budget
- Work with project / programme sponsors to analyse benefit delivery
- Perform quality assurance activities across the enterprise portfolio through lessons learned, health checks and post implementation reviews
- Previous experience in a Portfolio Analyst or PMO role (or similar)
- Comfortable dealing with numerous demands and requests from the business
- Track record of managing complex MI at various project levels
- Strong ability to analyse complex data and provide insightful reports
- Good influencing and negotiating skills with the ability to build successful relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong time management - ability to manage and meet multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Working knowledge of project and programme management tools - MSP / Prince2 / Agile
The role would suit someone who enjoys a challenge and is ready to upskill, taking on more responsibility and striving for continuous improvement.
There is plenty of progression on offer here, with the potential to contribute to the future growth of the function with the EPO Lead.
Attractive salary, plus bonus and benefits, including flexible hours. Can be based in Sheffield or Manchester - please note, some travel is required between sites.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent role.