Harrogate, North Yorkshire
3 months ago
- Do you enjoy supporting a busy team?
- Do you consider yourself personable and organised?
- Are you keen to bring your IT administration skills to a well-respected company?
If so, this might be the job for you.
I am looking to appoint a Group IT Administrator to assist with administrative duties to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- Manage the IT enquiries email inbox distributing / responding as appropriate.
- Financial administration support as required e.g. invoices, expenses, TOIL / overtime coordination.
- Meeting management & coordination for Service Operations, ITMT & Change team as requested:
- Coordinate agenda items
- Record, transcribe & distribute notes of meetings
- Updating action logs & ensure completion of actions where applicable
- Collate output from workshops / meetings as required
- Support & coordinate recruitment & induction activities across Group IT. Liaising with HR, external agencies & candidates as appropriate.
- Coordinate training needs across Group IT.
- Undertake general administrative & ad hoc tasks as required.
What would we like to see on your CV?
- Administration skills in a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to deal with pressure
- Flexible and adaptable in the work place
- Positive and warm approach to work
- Can do attitude
The desired candidate would thrive in a busy environment and feel confident supporting the group IT team.
Offering an attractive salary, bonus and benefits, including generous holiday allowance, free meals and onsite parking.
Please contact Natasha to discuss the opportunity.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this perm role.