Selby, North Yorkshire
bonus and benefits
4 months ago
Security Risk and Compliance Manager - IT & Operations
- Reporting to and deputising for the Head of Group Risk and Compliance, the Operations Security Risk & Compliance Manager plays a central role across Information and Cyber security, and has responsibility for the delivery of Security Policy, Risk Management, Data Classification, and Compliance Management to policy and relevant regulations.
- A utilities company which is focused on changing the way energy is generated and supplied to create a more sustainable environment.
- Create, implement and maintain security policies, process and standards
- Contribute to the company's strategic plan and shape the function
- Provide direction and implementation of operational security frameworks, ensuring compliance
- Risk identification, management and resolution
- Assist in the management of security budgets
- Stakeholder engagement and supplier management - at all levels, within security, IT and wider business
- Significant security experience, with an IT background
- Ability to interpret regulations and laws and communicate effectively to all levels of the organisation
- Excellent stakeholder and supplier management
- Confident making decisions in challenging circumstances
- Excellent communication, time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to contribute to the security strategy and technical roadmap covering Operational Information, Cyber, Digital and Physical
The role would suit someone who is pragmatic, articulate and adaptable - with the ability to thrive in an ever changing environment.
Experience within utilities, manufacturing or industrial sectors would be advantageous but not a prerequisite.
Attractive salary on offer, plus a generous bonus and benefits package.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.