Selby, North Yorkshire
5 months ago
Head of IT Governance and Commercial Operations
- This role forms a key part of the leadership team, a multi-faceted role ranging from governance all the way through to input of the Group IT strategy
- This role must balance both business partnering activities with audit and control which requiring a range of skills and behaviours
- You will also support the commercial strategy and negotiation of major supplier agreements working with the Procurement business partners
- To lead, manage and direct the IT Governance and Commercial Operations function
- Accountable for the delivery of all IT change projects and programmes to meet the business needs
- Development of people, in order to create a high-performance culture and enable them to deliver highly complex projects
- Accountable for the governance of the IT function & business partner to finance all reporting/forecasting and controls
- Overseeing the planning and reporting of resource management and allocation of project and application resources
- Ensure PMO functions effectively and provide the necessary insight to support the applications and PM function for key stakeholders
- Experience of working in a governance and commercial role previously
- Strong negotiating skills with complex IT supplier agreements
- Outstanding communication skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management
- Strong budget management and commercial awareness
- Comfortable running a PMO function effectively
- Confident driving change a through target operating model
The role would suit someone who has excellent problem solving skills, strong financial acumen and the ability to establish and maintain strong business relationships at all levels.
Commutable from York, Leeds, Hull, Doncaster, Wakefield, Sheffield, Yorkshire.
Please get in touch to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent opportunity.