Harrogate, North Yorkshire
3 months ago
Head of IT Security
- To play a pivotal role in continuing to mature and embed the security function within the business
- To be responsible for the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data and systems supported by ISO27001 and PCI DSS accreditations
- A well-respected family company based in Harrogate, with core values that underpin everything they do
- Overall responsibility for the information security framework, policies, processes and systems
- Take a lead role as the subject matter expert in Group projects, ensuring information security is seen as a business enabler while maintaining effective information security controls
- Lead the risk management framework - ensuring risks are identified, recorded correctly, potentially escalated and mitigated where agreed
- Be responsible for the successful audits against the ISO 27001 standard
- Annual creation of a security strategy that is proportional to the Group, measurable and making the best use of the resources available to implement and mature effective security controls
- Ensure security architecture is tightly integrated with the overall roadmap for information technology architecture
- CISM or CISSP qualification
- Thorough understanding of Information Security Management standards; including ISO27001 and working with an external independent auditor
- Experience of building relationships and managing key stakeholders at a senior level
- Experience of strategic and future thinking in an IT Security environment
- Evidence of maintaining information security plans and associated security standards, policies & procedures
- Passionate about and with demonstrable evidence of driving IT Security improvements across internal and web hosting infrastructures
The role would suit someone who is communicative, proactive and tenacious - someone who can confidently work with all levels within a business and drive improvement.
Attractive salary on offer, with bonus and generous benefits.
Please get in touch with Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.