Leeds, West Yorkshire
pension, holiday, buy/sell days
3 months ago
Information Security Analyst
- An opportunity to conduct risk assessments for information security, conduct gap analysis against cyber security standards and assist with the set-up and secure deployment of systems - an integral part of the team.
- A progressive professional services organisation that want to use Technology to keep them at the forefront of their business sector - they pride themselves on delivering excellent commercial results.
- Assist in managing the requirements for the firm to comply with ISO27001 Policies and Standards
- Conduct privacy impact assessments for technology
- Conduct information security audits internally and externally, and respond to requests
- Conduct security due diligence on new and existing suppliers
- Assist in remediation activities to resolve audit findings
- Interpret and write information security policies, standards, and other requirements in light of specific internal information systems, and assists with the implementation of these and other information security requirements
- Participate in allocated projects that involve information security aspects. e.g. GDPR project
- Significant experience in an IT Security position (or similar)
- Risk assessment and auditing experience
- Working knowledge of GDPR
- ISO27001 experience
- Ability to manage incidents across server and desktop technologies
- Excellent problem solver with investigative and troubleshooting skills
- Strong team player, with outstanding communication skills
- Confident prioritising and managing workloads effectively
Based in Leeds city centre, this role offers a competitive salary, bonus and an attractive benefits package including pension, holiday allowance and the option to buy/sell days.
Please contact Harriet to discuss this role.
Inter-vention is acting as a Recruitment Agency for this permanent vacancy.