Competitive salary on offer, plus bonus and benefits
about 1 month ago
Infrastructure Engineer / IT Support
- To provide effective IT infrastructure support
- To be responsible for updating and improving the IT infrastructure
- A leading distributor and manufacturer to the construction and civil engineering industries
- Troubleshooting support desk issues across a wide range of software and hardware (PCs, laptops, peripherals & printers)
- Working closely with other members of the team to document, plan and execute IT projects
- Proactively monitoring all network devices, services and servers
- Linux & Windows system administration
- Office 365 Management
- AWS Management
- Evaluate, test and deploy software and hardware upgrades to the networking infrastructure
- Define, document and enforce system & security standards
- Creating and maintaining documentation for IT systems/Infrastructure processes and procedures
- Assist in developing, implementing, testing and maintaining disaster recovery plans
- Manage and troubleshoot network and internet connectivity throughout the organisation
- Build, configure and troubleshoot desktop and laptop systems to corporate specifications
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- A strong understanding of IT security practices and principles
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365/Exchange Online & Office applications
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 7, 10 & Server 2016
- Good knowledge of Amazon AWS
- A strong understanding of backup and DR solutions (Zerto would be an advantage)
- A strong understanding of storage systems (NAS/SAN), LAN / WAN technologies, DNS, Microsoft Active Directory/Group Policies
- Knowledge of PC/Server hardware and peripherals would be an advantage
There are numerous projects to get involved in and provide support. It would suit someone who enjoys being hands on and working in a small team.
Competitive salary on offer, plus bonus and benefits.
Please contact Harriet to discuss the role.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent opportunity.