Sheffield, South Yorkshire
11 months ago
Infrastructure Specialist / Infrastructure Engineer / Infrastructure Analyst
- Are you confident at writing PowerShell scripts?
- Do you have a good working knowledge of Office 365 and Azure?
- Do you like the variety/combination of project and support work?
If so, this may be the role for you…
This role combines two main functions.
- Firstly you will be involved in small projects to provide system changes and support the business with new functionality or interfaces between systems.
- Secondly you will provide third line support across the estate, supporting the work of the third party suppliers.
You will work closely with cross functional IT teams and business stakeholders to troubleshoot issues, run projects and develop systems, automation, processes, and tools to deploy, update, monitor, and support the infrastructure estate.
The essential skills required are a good working knowledge of Cloud/Azure and Office 365, together with the ability to write PowerShell scripts.
Please get in touch for more details.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.