Harrogate, North Yorkshire
holiday, pension, free onsite parking
5 months ago
Infrastructure Support Analyst
- To provide high quality 2nd / 3rd line technical support and effectively manage incidents, requests, problems and changes relating to the IT infrastructure.
- A well-respected family company based in Harrogate, with core values that underpin everything they do.
- Provide efficient and effective infrastructure support across operational IT infrastructure - 2nd / 3rd line
- Collaborate with stakeholders including external suppliers, IT staff and end users
- Effectively manage external relationships and escalate to vendors as and when required
- Management and resolution of IT security vulnerabilities related to IT infrastructure
- Carry out compliance with change management processes
- Provide support, training and documentation for end users and IT staff
- Significant 2nd / 3rd line technical support experience
- Solid networking knowledge - TCP/IP / Firewalls / WANs/LANs
- Security configuration and understanding of best practises
- Good understanding of Windows servers and desktop environments
- Ability to listen, interpret and translate technical and non-technical information for different audiences
The role would suit someone who is collaborative, proactive and enthusiastic. You must have outstanding communication skills and possess the ability to effectively prioritise your workload, with the drive to meet deadlines. Ideally you will thrive in a team environment and be motivated to share knowledge with your colleagues.
Please contact Harriet to discuss the opportunity.
Inter-vention is acting as a Recruitment Agency for this permanent role.