Harrogate, North Yorkshire
7 months ago
Infrastructure Support Analyst / Engineer - 3rd Line - Harrogate
- Do you have demonstrable Microsoft server support experience?
- Do you provide 3rd line support for Server / Desktop Infrastructure related issues?
- Are you passionate about delivering great customer service?
If so, then we may have the role for you...
You will be responsible for:
- Providing efficient and effective infrastructure support across operational IT infrastructure
- Timely resolution of infrastructure related incidents and problems
- To provide 2nd/3rd line technical support (including security) and escalation to vendors as and when required
- To provide a high quality, professional service to agreed Service Levels and standards
- To collaborate with all stakeholders including external suppliers, other IT support staff and end users to provide a high quality, secure service to the business
- To support, maintain and develop the servers, the WAN, the LAN and any other IT infrastructure and its associated software
Upcoming projects are likely to include:
- Windows 10 rollout
- Office 365 implementation (Sharepoint, exchange etc.)
- (Assisting in) Network switch refresh
- Application replatforming
Ideally you will be:
- Outgoing and customer service oriented
- Proactive and capable of working to tight deadlines
- An excellent communicator with people at all levels within IT and the business
- Well versed in the microsoft Server estate, and have some exposure to Linux/Unix scripting
For more info, please send your CV - along with a brief cover letter highlighting how your experience matches the requirements above - via the button below.
Please contact Andy Bennison to discuss this role.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.