Harrogate, North Yorkshire
7 months ago
IT Administrator - (1st / 2nd Line Support) - Harrogate
- Would you love an IT Support role in Harrogate?
- Do you love providing first and second line IT Support?
- Do you have a good understanding of Microsoft Server / Desktop?
A respected professional services company in Harrogate is looking for an enthusiastic IT Administrator to look after a user base of 60.
Main Purpose of Role
To manage the company's IT and Communications systems and ensure that the IT infrastructure is fit for purpose, up to date and robust.
As the sole IT resource the role will require you to:
- Respond to user problems/requests, carry out repairs/fixes and escalate to 3rd party where necessary.
- Provide ongoing support and training on internal IT systems and Office 365
- Monitor backup and DR status and liaise with providers.
- Manage workstation and server patches
- Develop a professional relationship with the Group's IT support company
- Review IT polices, IT reports and audits as necessary.
- Monitor current systems and performance.
- Develop own professional expertise through on the job training, formal training and, where appropriate, professional qualifications.
This is a great opportunity for an IT administrator who is able to work on their own initiative and make a role their own.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent opportunity.