Harrogate, North Yorkshire
7 months ago
IT Contracts Co-ordinator
- Would you describe yourself as proactive and organised?
- Do you have experience of coordinating IT contract activity?
- Are you keen to join a well-respected company?
If so, this might be the job for you.
I'm looking for an experienced individual to support and ensure the effective administration of IT contracts and budgets.
- Responsibility for the effective co-ordination of the IT Contracts Register, Action Log and associated Contract information.
- Coordinate, track and report on IT Contract activity.
- Support the effective management of suppliers
- Support the IT Service Operations Team to implement and maintain an effective Asset Management system which adheres to ISO27001 standards.
- Support the collation and analysis of asset information
- Tracking and reporting the effective and timely processing of invoices on behalf of IT
- Administering the IT budget. Supporting monthly IT Finance processes, liaising between IT Management and Group Finance, to ensure consistent, accurate and timely updates to the overall IT Budget.
- Experience of administering contracts
- Development and documentation of processes
- Support the management of third parties and suppliers
- Experience in extracting and analysing data to a high quality
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
It would suit someone who can work independently as well as part of a collaborative team. Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills are very important, along with a positive approach to work.
Based in Harrogate, offering an attractive salary, plus bonus and benefits.
Please contact Natasha to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.
Contract administrator/ Data Analyst/ Procurement/ Asset Management/ Contract register