Leeds, West Yorkshire
comprehensive benefits package
5 months ago
IT / Technical Project Engineer - Cloud / Azure / SCCM / Puppet etc
Technical Delivery of IT/technology projects for a professional services company in Leeds city centre in a team of six engineers who are based across Leeds and Manchester.
Delivering Technological change for Infrastructure / Cloud / Desktop looking at such as Azure / Cloud, SCCM, Windows 10, Office 365, Puppet, 64 bit applications, Unified Comms etc.
Most important is the personality and aptitude to work collaboratively and be willing to learn new skills and contribute to the wider team.
- Delivering / commissioning systems/applications to upgrade and migrate to new technologies/platforms
- Production of technical project plans to ensure effective delivery
- Transition of IT services into operations
- Ongoing coordination of project issues, risks and documentation
- Identification, negotiation and coordination of team resources needed in line with plans
- Technical experience of commissioning with a broad range of technologies including Microsoft servers, Cisco Networking, Cisco UCS, Microsoft SQL Server, Mobility and Microsoft desktop products
- SCCM, Desktop, Azure/Cloud, Puppet etc
- A broad range of IT skills and strong IT flair coupled with an aptitude for learning and being adaptable to change
- Excellent Communication and negotiation skills
A professional services company that is a leader in its field with offices across the UK and Internationally. The majority of IT is based out of Leeds with some staff based further afield.
There is an appetite for using new and innovative technology and hence there are programmes in place to update technology and processes to forge ahead with new and innovative ways of working.
Contact Suzanne for more information.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.