Leeds, West Yorkshire
9 months ago
IT Project Engineer - Technical / Infrastructure
- Do you have significant skills across infrastructure and project delivery?
- Would you like to join a collaborative team of like-minded individuals?
- Are you keen to add value to an organisation, and shape future technical projects?
If so, this may be the ideal role for you.
I am looking to appoint an experienced IT Project Engineer with a professional services organisation in Leeds City Centre.
It is the dream role for a passionate and motivated individual who enjoys the variety of technical project delivery, key infrastructure migrations and research and development for both self-development and future business benefit.
- Working as a project team member on designated IT projects including Cloud (Office365 / Azure) and Windows migrations
- Production of detailed technical project plans to ensure effective delivery
- Transition of IT services into operations
- Ongoing coordination of project issues, risks and documentation, highlighting specific issues to team members
- Identification, negotiation and coordination of team resources needed in line with plans
The role offers the opportunity to upskill, work collaboratively and shape / contribute to future technical projects.
- Detailed technical experience with a broad range of technologies including all Microsoft servers, Cisco Networking, Cisco UCS, Microsoft SQL Server, Mobility and Microsoft desktop products
- Solid technical project management skills and an understanding of best practice, Prince2
- Experience of delivering Technical and / or Business Application projects
- SCCM, Desktop, Azure/Cloud
Communication and negotiation skills are imperative, along with an aptitude to learn and being adaptable within the business.
Offering an attractive salary, bonus and benefits, including flexible working.
Contact Harriet for more information.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.