Brighouse, West Yorkshire
5 months ago
IT Project Manager - West Yorkshire - Applications (WMS)
- Are you a resilient IT Project Manager?
- Do you have a proven track record of delivering applications projects?
- Do you have 2-5 years of Project Management experience?
If so, we would love to hear from you…
We are currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager opportunity for a logistics/distribution organisation in West Yorkshire.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with all stakeholders to implement the solution
- Acting as the liaison between the Client, Operational Teams and Software Developers
- Writing Project Plans and Project Initiation Documents, using existing templates
- Managing project timelines ensuring all deliverables as achieved on time
- Managing risks and issues which may have an impact on the project
Ideally, you will:
- Have knowledge of Warehouse Management systems such as PRIAM, Duty Manager or JDA Dispatcher
- Have the ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team
- Have a motivated, positive, efficient and hard-working approach to work
- Be keen to adopt new practices and learn new skills
- Be a great team leader as you will be responsible for capturing and assigning task and actions, dealing with internal, as well as external team incl. suppliers and contractors
This role includes travel to UK-wide locations so requires a Driving Licence
If you have been in an IT Project Management role for 2-5 years and are looking for a fresh new challenge in a fast-moving organisation, please get in touch.
Please contact Andy Bennison if you'd like to discuss this role.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.