Wakefield, West Yorkshire
5 months ago
IT Project Manager - Retail / Ecommerce / AX
- We are looking for a seasoned Project Manager with previous retail experience - to manage various significant projects including Dynamics AX, BI (PowerBI / Pyramid), Order Management.
- A successful, fast paced FTSE 250 company within the retail sector.
- Full lifecycle IT project management - covering both technical and business change projects
- Work within a complex, multi-stakeholder, multi-system environment
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Use various approaches and methods such as Waterfall and Agile depending on project demands
- Work effectively across the business including all levels of users up to C-suite
- Create and maintain detailed project plans, allocate resource and control budgets
Skills to be evidenced on your CV
- Demonstrable project management experience using different methods
- The types of projects you have managed
- Solid technical knowledge - ideally AX, BI (PowerBI / Pyramid), Retail, Order Management, PIM, eCommerce
- Stakeholder management
- Risk and issue identification, management and resolution
- Prioritisation and organisation skills
The position requires someone who is resilient, pragmatic and adaptable, with the ability to challenge ideas and decisions. You must have excellent communication and influencing skills.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent opportunity.