Harrogate, North Yorkshire
7 months ago
IT Project Manager - Yorkshire - 12 Months Fixed Term
- Are you experienced in delivering multiple complex concurrent projects?
- Can you deliver a variety of IT projects including software, infrastructure and business change?
- Are you an excellent communicator, with a passion for collaborative working?
If so, we'd like to hear from you,
We are currently on the lookout for an IT Project Manager, on a 12 Month fixed term contract, for a premium brand based in Harrogate.
The core focus of this role is to provide leadership and management through the full lifecycle for IT projects and changes within a fast-moving change team.
Ideally, you will:
- Have demonstrable experience delivering complex IT Projects to a high standard
- Be excellent at time management and comfortable working within the constraints of a prioritised portfolio requiring the effective usage of limited IT, business and supplier resources
- Have an understanding of Information Security Management standards; including ISO27001
- Be Experienced in working within an ITIL environment particularly Change and Knowledge management and the successful transition to Service Operation
- Have good working knowledge of Project Management methodologies and frameworks e.g. Prince 2, Agile
For more info, please send your CV - along with a brief cover letter highlighting how your experience matches the requirements above - apply now.
Please contact Andy Bennison to discuss this role.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.