Wakefield, West Yorkshire
about 1 month ago
IT Project Manager
- We are looking for an IT Project Manager to join a small team focused on the delivery of retail based systems. These will include various significant projects such as ERP, eCommerce, Data Warehousing/BI
- The position requires someone who is a team player, delivery focused and able to build empathy with a busy group of business users
- A successful, fast paced company within the retail/supply chain sector based in Wakefield
- End to end IT project management - covering both technical and business change projects
- Work within a complex, multi-stakeholder, multi-system environment
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Use various approaches and methods such as Waterfall and Agile depending on project demands
- Work effectively across the business including all levels of users up to C-suite
- Create and maintain detailed project plans, allocate resource and control budgets
- Pragmatic project management to suit a face paced competitor driven business
- Delivery of effective working solutions
- Delivery of IT systems (retail experience would be great but not essential)
- Project management (any BA experience is also useful)
- Risk and issue management and resolution
- Team Player
- Stakeholder management/engagement at all levels
- Prioritisation and organisation skills
- Sound communication and influencing skills
If you would like to work in a fast paced company within a small team where you can really make a difference, please get in touch.
Candidates who are still developing their PM skills are welcome to apply. Attitude and willingness to participate and learn are most important.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent opportunity.