7 days ago
IT Security Analyst
- To be responsible for operation security, information security governance, project security, risk & controls, and data protection
- It would suit someone who is proactive and pragmatic, with the desire to develop into the IT Security Manager/Head of IT Security in the future
- A successful, fast paced company within the retail/supply chain sector based in Wakefield
- Carry out operational security
- Liaise effectively with 3rd party partners
- Work closely with the business to educate staff on security policies
- Implement an efficient IT security framework and appropriate tools
- Penetration testing, identify vulnerabilities, patching
- Strong knowledge of security frameworks and implementation
- Product assessment
- Threat detection, management and solution
- Identifying and fixing vulnerabilities
- Stakeholder and 3rd party supplier management
- Penetration testing
The role would suit someone who has a can-do attitude and is keen to develop their skills and career. You should be communicative, positive and approach - someone who can effectively engage with IT and the business, to enhance and improve the security function and achieve what they business requires.
For more information, please contact Harriet.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.