Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Bonus, great benefits
3 months ago
IT Security Manager
- To develop the Information Security Strategy
- To take the lead to mature and further embed the security function within the business
- To be responsible for the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data and systems supported by ISO27001 and PCI DSS accreditations
A well-respected company based in Harrogate, enjoying sustained growth and success.
Control & development of information security framework, policies, processes and systems
Subject matter expert in Group projects, ensuring information security is seen as a business enabler
- Lead the risk management framework
- Plan & conduct successful audits against the ISO 27001 standard
- Annual creation of a security strategy
- CISM or CISSP qualification
- Thorough understanding of Information Security Management standards
- Implementation of ISO27001
- Close working with an independent auditors
- Building relationships and managing key stakeholders at a senior level
- Strategic and future thinking in an IT Security environment
- Evidence of maintaining information security plans and associated security standards, policies & procedures
- Making IT Security improvements across internal and web hosting infrastructures
The role would suit someone who is communicative, proactive and tenacious, with a real passion for IT Security.
There is a solid programme of work to be completed and a commitment by the business to see it through.
Please get in touch with Suzanne to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.