3 months ago
IT Support Analyst
- To provide quality 1st and 2nd line support to all users
- To support software and hardware across the site and wider group where required
- To report into the IT Service Manager
- A successful, fast paced FTSE 250 company within the retail sector
- Work with a number of applications and systems, you will be required to analyse and diagnose issues to provide sound resolutions to service requests and incidents
- Act as the key contact for all requests from a broad range of users for hardware and software support
- Provide consultation and support; communicates effectively to convey complex technical information
- Prioritise and appropriately escalate issues to assure timely problem resolution.
- Carry out fact-finding and analysis of problems; determines most effective problem resolution procedures
- Coordinate between IT and users to communicate end-user needs and ensure effective solutions are implemented
- Point of contact for all onsite IT issues and logging and managing such requests from receipt to conclusion in line with service desk processes
- Hardware includes PC, Handheld Terminals, thermal and Laser Printers, Switches, Routers Wireless Access Points
- Software includes Microsoft Windows Server and Client, MS Office, MS Dynamics AX 2012, Sage Financials Sophos Enterprise
- Experience in a similar role - providing technical support across software and hardware
- Confident working under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Technically savvy, with the ability to translate details to different audiences
- Strong communication skills, with enthusiasm and the willingness to learn
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- There may be out of hours support required as well as travel between sites, so a driving licence is essential
Competitive salary, overtime pay/time in lieu, bonus scheme and benefits on offer.
Based in Shipley, West Yorkshire.
Please contact Harriet to discuss this role.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent opportunity.