Wakefield, West Yorkshire
3 months ago
IT Technical Analyst / Infrastructure Engineer
- To be responsible for assisting the Technical Services Manager with the daily delivery of core technology services. You will assist in implementing network infrastructure changes that will support current and future requirements and ensure a secure network
- Provide support for Windows Server 2008, 2012 & 2016
- Provide support for Microsoft Server Technologies including but not limited to: Active Directory, Exchange, Remote Desktop Services, Group Policy, & WSUS
- Provide support for Virtualisation Technologies - VMWare & Hyper V
- Ensuring that the Groups Backup Technologies are running efficiently and are tested regularly
- Be involved in key projects and rollout programs for new technical implementations
- Be an escalation point to the Service Desk on BAU Incidents
- Experience in a similar role - infrastructure support / technical analyst
- Working knowledge of networks, exchange, windows, VMWare
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- A strong team player, with the confidence to act as escalation point for the service desk
- Willingness to learn and get stuck in to the project work
- A successful, fast paced FTSE 250 company within the retail sector
- You must have a valid driving licence, as you may be required to travel to other sites
Great opportunity to develop and learn new skills, working in partnership with the Technical Services Manager.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this perm opportunity.