Harrogate, North Yorkshire
7 months ago
Support Analyst - 2nd Line - eCommerce / Digital / Online
- Are you ready to take your IT Support skills to the next level?
- Are you keen to progress and learn about the world of eCommerce?
- Would you like to be part of a close-knit team looking after key websites?
We are looking to appoint an Online Support Analyst with a company based in Harrogate - a perm opportunity offering a competitive salary, quarterly bonus and benefits, including onsite parking, holiday allowance and pension.
As the 2nd Line Support Analyst, your responsibilities would include:
- Providing quality 2nd line IT support services
- Acting as a point of escalation for 1st line where appropriate
- Working closely with the IT Change and Marketing teams
- Supporting a range of exciting projects within the digital space including rebuilds, migrations and small change
- Undertaking cross platform functional/UAT testing in web environments
- Effectively managing stakeholders including colleagues, customers and partners
- Conducting routine vulnerability scanning and threat management
Your existing skills should cover:
- Significant experience of working in IT support at 2nd line
- Relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally, previous exposure to eCommerce applications such as Magento
This is the ideal role to progress and learn new skills within eCommerce and Support - it would suit someone who is enthusiastic, flexible and positive. There are numerous projects to get involved with and to start making an immediate impact. You will have the support and training available to genuinely progress.
Want to find out more? Please contact Harriet.
Inter-vention is acting as a Recruitment Agency for this permanent vacancy.