West Midlands, England
£200 - £250 per hour
about 2 months ago
PMO Analyst Worcestershire area
- Do you have proven PMO skills?
- Would you like to work for a company who are investing in their technology?
- Are you keen to contribute and make a positive difference?
If so, then we may have the contract role for you...
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring multiple project streams
- Ensuring each project stage is completed within challenging time-scales
- Engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- Data analysis to assist with decision making
- Preparing project status reports
This project is likely to include:
- Working closely with colleagues on the team
- Challenging time and budget deadlines
- The production of status reports and continual updating of RAID logs
Ideally you will be:
- An excellent communicator who can engage at all levels
- Able to have a pragmatic approach and yet maintain a keen eye for detail
- Experienced using multiple project management tools and techniques
For more info, please send your CV to Jo@inter-vention.co.uk
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment business for this contract vacancy.