Sheffield, South Yorkshire
5 days ago
Dependent on notice
Programme Manager x 2 - IT or Business Change - Sheffield
- Do you work with the utmost integrity?
- Can you build empowered and motivated project teams?
- Do you gain the trust and respect of your peers, stakeholders and business partners?
- Can you develop a Programme Management Practice
- Can you ensure effective delivery of Business Change & IT projects from inception to closure to the highest standards?
If so, this role might be for you...
We are looking for two collaborative yet decisive Programme Managers for Business Change and IT functions for a Professional Services company in Sheffield.
- Lead a cross functional group of IT & Business Change professionals
- Introduce and enhance strategy and process
- Support delivery through the full lifecycle using a pragmatic yet robust approach
- Develop and sustain sound commercial relationships
Your experience will include:
- Solid track record of managing cross functional teams to deliver IT & Business Change projects
- Portfolio Management
- Relationship Management
- Sound commercial acumen
The IT role will have a remit to investigate Cloud offerings together with renewing Windows platforms and Storage Area Networks.
Therefore an Infrastructure Knowledge would be useful although not essential.
This is a fantastic time to join a growing team of professionals in a company with a four year strategy to grow and disrupt.
Roles are based in Sheffield but working out of Leeds or Manchester can be accommodated up to 2 days per week.
Please send your CV together with a paragraph detailing what you feel you could bring to a position such as this.
Inter-vention is a specialist recruitment consultancy that prides itself on having a partnership approach with both clients and candidates.
We want to make sure that you'll be a great cultural fit as well as having all the necessary technical and business skills.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.