JO0000000804 TEST LEAD
3 months ago
6 months initially
Programme Test Lead
- To take responsibility for shaping and delivering the Test Strategy for a transformational change programme.
- To collaborate with a mix of internal and third party stakeholders to lead the definition, creation and execution of test phases to ensure the delivery of this crucial transformation programme.
- A well-respected household name based in Harrogate, with core values that underpin everything they do. The business encompasses many facets such as retail, distribution, manufacturing, ecommerce and the like.
- Reporting to the Group IT Director, to lead, shape and control the test strategy that supports the implementation of a company wide ERP solution and accompanying supporting applications.
- Engage, educate, liaise with and influence a distributed set of internal and external stakeholders to shape the test approach
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create a clear test plan with associated stage gate criteria, milestones and dependencies.
- Clarify, design and implement fundamental test strategy capabilities
- Create/facilitate detailed test plans including test scenarios, test data, end to end testing, cross function and system testing etc.
- Establish clearly resourced plans for test execution, tracking and governance
- Manage matrix teams to deliver test phases
The role would suit someone who has set up and run testing strategies for large programmes of work, ideally transformational.
You should possess the combination of empathy and diplomacy to work with a business going through change, yet have the tenacity and confidence to lead and drive through results.
The initial contract will be for 6 months but the programme is planned to run for two years so there is potential for extensions.
Please get in touch with Suzanne to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment business for this contract vacancy.