7 months ago
Project Manager - Ecommerce / Magento
- We are looking for a commercially savvy Project Manager experienced in delivering Magento platforms (or similar) within an omnichannel business - a hands on opportunity that requires someone who is customer focused, IT literate, pragmatic and communicative.
- A large distribution company, stocking and distributing products from leading manufacturers.
- End to end project management
- Create project/programme implementation plans
- Manage the vendor selection process and support negotiation
- Manage the vendor relationships to ensure expectations are met
- Risk management and budget control
- Engage effectively with stakeholders and manage their expectations
- Build strong relationships with key sponsors and suppliers - covering ecommerce, IT, marketing, supply chain, operations and finance
- Support the definition and cost of the digital roadmap
Required skills - must be evidenced on the CV
- Solid project management experience
- Strong ecommerce knowledge and an understanding of its impact on other business functions
- Experience with structured methods - Prince2 and Agile
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills - with staff and stakeholders at all levels and technical abilities
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure to hit deadlines
- IT literate
- Experience with the integration of ecommerce and ERP systems is highly desirable
This is a contract role for 12 months, based in Redditch (Birmingham / Worcester).
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as an Employment Business for this contract opportunity.