Harrogate, North Yorkshire
bonus and benefits
3 months ago
Project Manager - IT & Change
- To be an integral part of the project management team delivering IT and change projects.
- A well-respected organisation in Harrogate - focused on providing quality products and service, whilst investing in their people.
- Full lifecycle IT project management - core IT, infrastructure delivery, business applications, business change
- Work within a complex, multi-stakeholder, multi-system environment
- Stakeholder management at all levels
- Use various approaches and methods such as Prince2 and Agile depending on project demands
- Work effectively across the business with different skills including Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Infrastructure Specialists
- Create and maintain detailed project plans, allocate resource and control budgets
- Evidence of successful project management using different methods - Prince2, Agile
- The types of projects you have managed - infrastructure / technical / change
- How you look after, understand and challenge your stakeholders
- Risk and issue identification and management
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels across the company
- Prioritisation and organisation skills
- Ability to tailor your communication style depending on audience
Offering an attractive salary, bonus scheme and benefits, including holiday allowance, pension, free parking and food throughout the day!
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent role.