Sheffield, South Yorkshire
bonus and benefits
5 months ago
Project Manager - IT / Technical
- To manage the delivery of IT projects throughout the full lifecycle - including infrastructure modernisation, cloud migrations, data centre migrations and upgrades.
- A professional services organisation who put their people first - they have plans to become market leader so it's a great time to get involved and make a difference!
- Take full responsibility for the definition, approach and completion of IT projects
- Identify, assess and manage risks, and plan for the mitigation of these risks
- Ensure realistic plans are maintained, progress is monitored against milestones and project documentation is accurate - taking into consideration IT deployment and data migration
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders, with regular communication
- Contribute to financial planning and budgets, monitoring and maintaining financial records for compliance
- Demonstrable IT project management experience using various methods - Agile / Waterfall / Prince2
- Effective stakeholder management - tailoring approach where required
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present, discuss and explain issues
- Strong influencer with clear decision making skills and ability to adapt in a fast changing environment
- Budget control and time management - must be able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
This role would suit someone who is determined, focused and resilient.
In return, you will receive an attractive salary, bonus and benefits package including pension, holiday allowance and the opportunity to have flexitime / remote working.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.