10 months ago
Project Manager - Software - Northampton
- Have you previously managed software implementations?
- Do you enjoy a fast paced environment?
- Would you describe yourself as determined, pragmatic and collaborative?
If so, this may be the role for you.
I am looking to appoint an passionate Project Manager, perm role, based in Northampton with travel to other sites - Manchester, Sheffield, and West Yorkshire.
Your project management responsibilities:
- Management of key projects - software solutions, small change, continuous improvement
- Defining scope, project plans and project initiation documents using templates
- Providing project reports on a regular basis
- Budget management and resource allocation
- Risk and issue identification and management
- Effective stakeholder management - working closely together to implement solutions
- Work alongside a Business Analyst and a Test Analyst, ensuring the solution is delivered to budget and on time
- Demonstrable project management experience - using methods, such as Agile and Waterfall
- Ability to create, maintain and manage stakeholder relationships
- Risk and issue management along with budget control and tracking
- Delivery / implementation of software solutions
- Strong team player with the ability to work under your own initiative
- Confident managing multiple projects and tasks concurrently to meet deadlines
The opportunity would suit someone who is motivated, positive, efficient and hard-working.
You must have a driving licence.
Attractive salary, monthly car allowance and benefits package on offer.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.