Brighouse, West Yorkshire
8 months ago
Project Manager - Software Solutions
- Do you thrive in a busy, fast paced environment?
- Would you like to take ownership of software projects?
- Are you experienced in managing projects throughout the lifecycle, with the ability to hit the ground running?
If so, this may be the role for you.
I am looking to appoint an enthusiastic and pragmatic Project Manager, on a permanent basis, with a company based in West Yorkshire.
The role does require travel to other sites (car allowance included) - Manchester, Sheffield, and Northampton.
- Management of key projects - software solutions, small change, continuous improvement
- Defining scope, project plans and project initiation documents using templates
- Providing project reports on a regular basis
- Budget management and resource allocation
- Risk and issue identification and management
- Effective stakeholder management - working closely together to implement solutions
- Work alongside a Business Analyst and a Test Analyst, ensuring the solution is delivered to budget and on time
- Demonstrable project management experience - using methods, such as Agile and Waterfall
- Ability to create, maintain and manage stakeholder relationships
- Risk and issue management along with budget control and tracking
- Delivery / implementation of software solutions
- Strong team player with the ability to work under your own initiative
- Confident managing multiple projects and tasks concurrently to meet deadlines
The opportunity would suit someone who is motivated, positive, efficient and hard-working.
You must have a driving licence.
Attractive salary, monthly car allowance and benefits package on offer.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.