Leeds, West Yorkshire
7 months ago
Project Manager - Business Change / HR Systems
- Are you an enthusiastic Project Manager with the passion to deliver improvements?
- Do you enjoy the discovery aspects of project management as well as successful delivery?
- Would you describe yourself as adaptable, articulate and collaborative?
If so, this may be the role for you…
I am looking to appoint a passionate Project Manager with a progressive professional services organisation - based in Leeds centre.
It is the dream role for a Project Manager to discover, define and deliver specific project work to add maximum value to an already thriving business.
You would be managing a companywide HR system transformation to improve the full employee experience.
Stakeholder management is key - ensuring that you engage your stakeholders to truly see the benefit of your ideas.
The role would suit someone who enjoys a busy environment as the company goes through an exciting period of change - it's the ideal job for someone who is adaptable, collaborative and can offer support and direction to an evolving, critical department.
What would we like to see on your CV?
- Significant project management experience
- Strong stakeholder management - how you engage effectively, techniques used to get stakeholders on board
- Influencing and questioning skills
- Full lifecycle - from discovery and scope, through to delivery and follow up
- Various approaches to projects - Waterfall / Agile
- Useful but not essential if you have worked on HR system transformation / replacement projects
This opportunity offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including generous holiday allowance, pension and bonus scheme.
Please contact Harriet to discuss.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.