Selby, North Yorkshire
pension, 25 days holiday, parking
13 days ago
- An opportunity for a Release Analyst to be the facilitator and gatekeeper of all releases into pre-production and production environments ensuring continuity of service.
- A utilities company which is focused on changing the way energy is generated and supplied to create a more sustainable environment.
- Assist in the creation of requests for change, and assess the impact and risk for all requested changes
- Attend technical walkthroughs of deployment plans prior to them being signed off
- Schedule changes to pre-production and production into a release calendar
- Facilitate the deployments from beginning to end, and communicate both successful and failed releases
- Communicate effectively with the business to facilitate release deployments
- Understand and adhere to agreed process, ensuring others in IT do the same
- Facilitate and participate in the Post Implementation Review
- Experience as a Release Analyst (or similar)
- An understanding of different IT functions, processes and the software development lifecycle
- Ability to allocate time efficiently with the confidence to prioritise and multitask
- Ability to thrive under production pressure and deadlines
- Outstanding communication and planning skills
- Team player, with a collaborative and positive approach to work
This role offers a competitive salary, bonus scheme and benefits, including onsite parking, pension, and 25 days holiday.
Commutable from York, Leeds, Hull, Wakefield, Doncaster, Yorkshire.
Please contact Harriet to discuss this role.
Inter-vention is acting as a Recruitment Agency for this permanent vacancy.