about 1 year ago
IT Security Analyst - Wakefield
- Do you have experience of working in an IT Security role?
- Would you like to develop and become a Security Manager?
- Are you keen to implement a security framework?
If so, we would like to hear from you…
We are on the lookout for a proactive and pragmatic IT Security Analyst to join a company based in Wakefield.
The role offers the opportunity for more responsibility and develop into the IT Security Manager.
As the IT Security Analyst, your responsibilities will be varied:
- Carry out operational security
- Liaise effectively with 3rd party partners
- Work closely with the business to educate staff on security policies
- Implement an efficient IT security framework and appropriate tools
- Penetration testing, identify vulnerabilities, patching
Your existing skills as the IT Security Analyst should include:
- Product assessment
- Threat detection, management and solution
- Identifying and fixing vulnerabilities
- Stakeholder and 3rd party supplier management
- Penetration testing
The role would suit someone who has a can-do attitude and is keen to develop their skills and career. You should be communicative, positive and approach - someone who can effectively engage with IT and the business, to enhance and improve the security function and achieve what they business requires.
For more information, please contact Harriet.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.